IKEA Furniture & A Bible

IKEA Furniture & A Bible

We don’t need to slam down a huge book of directions.

The One About Emotions

The One About Emotions

What kind of home did you grow up in? Was it loud and boisterous like mine? Or quiet and reserved like Sarah’s? In this week’s episode, Sarah and I talk about how we dehumanize ourselves as moms. We believe that hiding our emotional state protects 

The One About the Path

The One About the Path

You know what’s scary? Letting your kids walk the path in front of them. We watch them weeble and wobble making that crazy mom gasping sound as they sway side-to-side. We want to run and catch them; straighten them up so they don’t fall. But, 

Episode 10: The One About Her

Episode 10: The One About Her

Where do you find self-worth? Do you value yourself?

Episode 9: The One About the Money

Episode 9: The One About the Money

Let’s all do a better job of believing in the God-breathed dreams in each of us. And let this episode serve as a reminder that you ARE valuable.

Episode 8: The One About Activating Your Dreams

Episode 8: The One About Activating Your Dreams

You know what your dream is, now what? How do you activate that dream? In this episode, Sarah and I talk about how to live in an active state and how to sustain it. We talk about how the middle is the sweet spot but 

Episode 6: The One About the Dreams

Episode 6: The One About the Dreams

Do you have a dream? If time. money, and circumstances weren’t an issue, what is the one thing you would do? What is hidden in your heart that you want to do but are too scared to speak out loud?

Tribal

Tribal

Later as they were eating, Jesus appeared to the eleven and rebuked them for their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they did not believe those who had seen Him after He had risen. And He said to them, “Go into all the world and 

Pray Before You Post

Pray Before You Post

I walked into the gym and set my bag down. I was in a separate room off the main floor. The room is like a small warehouse. I like it because it’s usually quiet and I can zone out. There were a few guys in